Forum AMT Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Toronto went deep three times in M

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AMT Strona Główna » Organizatorzy Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Toronto went deep three times in M
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

Post Toronto went deep three times in M Odpowiedz z cytatem
SAN ANTONIO -- Tony Parker was nursing a sprained left ankle and playing a critical playoff game on no sleep only hours after the birth of his first child. Markus Hannikainen Jersey . It was the perfect formula for a resurgent performance from the San Antonio Spurs point guard. Parker had 23 points and five assists and San Antonio never trailed in a 109-103 victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday night, taking a 3-2 lead in the first-round series. "Coming into the game I told him this is perfect for you," Spurs forward Tim Duncan said. "This is what he does in situations like this where he doesnt get a lot of sleep or is in a stressful situation. He always seems to play better. I somewhat expected it from him. "He was really excited before the game. Obviously, he was really excited to have his son here and wanted to get this game really badly not only for his son but for the situation and the timing of it. He was really focused and it was good for us." Parkers rebirth put San Antonio on the verge of closing out a tense series against its intrastate rival with Game 6 set for Friday in Dallas. Vince Carter scored 28 points on 10-for-16 shooting for the Mavericks. Carters 3-pointer with 3 minutes left pulled Dallas within 98-94 but Parker followed a minute later with his only 3-pointer of the game for a 101-94 advantage, punctuating the shot with a loud scream. His son Josh was born early in the morning to his fiancee Axelle Francine. "It was crazy, cause it happened last night, late," Parker said. "I didnt sleep. I basically didnt sleep the whole night and just played on adrenaline today. "Im a happy man right now." After shooting 5 for 14 in scoring just 10 points in San Antonios Game 4 victory, Parker responded with a frantic start. He mixed in three driving layups and two mid-range jumpers to start the game making 5 of his first 7 shots. Parkers drives helped the Spurs struggling offence maintain a consistent rhythm for the first time in the series. Manu Ginobili had 19 points and Tiago Splitter added 17 points and 12 rebounds as San Antonio regained home-court advantage. Duncan added 16 points and 12 rebounds and Kawhi Leonard had 15 points for the Spurs. After averaging 16 points in the series first four games, Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki found the stroke in scoring 26 points on 10-for-20 shooting. But it wasnt enough to overcome Parker and the Spurs returning to form. "Vince shot the ball incredibly, Dirk found his rhythm and really made some tough shots," Duncan said. "But we were able to counter that offensively by moving the ball, hitting the glass, getting into the paint and getting some easy stuff for ourselves and loosen it up." San Antonio took its largest lead of the game at 24-11 6 minutes into the first quarter as Ginobili hit a 3-pointer seconds after entering the game. The Spurs rediscovered the aggressive defence, long-range shooting and fluid ball movement that fueled them to the leagues best record. San Antonio was 8 for 16 from 3-point range and had 24 assists while committing just six turnovers. The Spurs finished with 54 points in the paint while shooting 47 per cent overall from the field. "I think they moved the ball well and, of course, they got a lot of layups, so thats most of it," Carter said. "They did a great job of just moving the ball and making the right decisions, keeping us on our heels. I think we just have to go back to the drawing board and let it all hang out." Danny Green hit a 3-pointer to give San Antonio a 67-57 lead with 7:22 remaining in the third quarter after starting a fast break by tipping the ball from behind on a driving Ellis. Splitter threw a bounce pass into the lane to feed a cutting Parker for a layup with 7 minutes remaining in the game for a 91-81 lead. Splitter had nine points, six rebounds and four assists in the fourth quarter. The Mavericks were within four points with 3 minutes remaining. Nowitzki had an opportunity to pull Dallas closer but upfaked Splitter and dribbled out of a clean look at a 3-point attempt only to miss a 17-foot jumper with 2:35 remaining. "I would obviously like to have that one back there on the wing when I faked Splitter, to make it a two-point game," Nowitzki said. "That was a big shot. I have to make that one." NOTES: After initially stating that an ouster of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling was a "slippery slope," Dallas Mark Cuban refused to comment after NBA commissioner Adam Silver did just that Tuesday. "Im going to tell you exactly what I did," Cuban said. "I went and looked at a picture of my house since Im on the road and I saw that it was made out of a whole lot of glass, so I decided I dont have anything more to say on the whole topic. Thats my statement."... Dallas Samuel Dalembert had to be helped off the court after twisting his left ankle while getting tied up with Green on a rebound. Dalembert returned in the second quarter and finished with two points and nine rebounds in 23 minutes. David Savard Jersey . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. Gabriel Carlsson Jersey . Pominville scored in all three of Minnesotas games last week to help the Wild (8-4-3, 19 points) earn four out of a possible six points. His best performance was in a 4-3 win over Montreal on Friday, where he posted a season-high three points (two goals, one assist), including the game-winning goal. http://www.bluejacketsauthority.com/authentic-joonas-korpisalo-blue-jackets-jersey/ . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year.Mark Buehrle set the tone to what has been a dominating start to the season with a near-shutout victory over Tampa Bay back in early April. The veteran will now shoot for his Major League-leading ninth victory of the campaign against the club as the Toronto Blue Jays play the middle contest of a three-game set on Tuesday night versus the Rays. Buehrle went 12-10 in 33 starts with the Blue Jays last season, posting a 4.15 earned run average in his first season with the franchise. However, he has appeared more comfortable in 2014, going 8-1 through 10 starts with a 2.16 ERA. He has not allowed more than two runs in nine of those outings and at 35 years of age is the oldest pitcher to win at least eight of his first 10 starts since both Randy Johnson and Curt Schilling went 8-1 in 2002 with the Arizona Diamondbacks. Buehrles season began with a victory over Tampa Bay on April 2, when he struck out a season-high 11 batters over 8 2/3 scoreless innings. That improved the hurler to 9-5 with a 4.21 ERA in 23 career meetings with the Rays, 18 of those starts. The left-handed Buehrle has won four straight decisions since suffering his only loss of the season on April 25 versus Boston. He got revenge for that setback last time out on Thursday, limiting the Red Sox to a pair of runs over seven frames of a 7-2 win. In the process, he became baseballs first eight-game winner and only St. Louis Adam Wainwright has been able to join him since. "Its nice, obviously," Buehrle said. "I try to throw it out the window and get ready for my next start." Buehrle should have some room to work with tonight if the Blue Jays can continue their hot hitting. Toronto went deep three times in Mondays 10-5 series-opening win, giving the club a homer in nine straight games and an MLB- high 73 home runs on the season. Edwin Encarnacion hit a solo homer versus the Rays and has hit nine homers over hiss last 11 games. Sonny Milano Jersey. He has also gone deep 13 times in May, breaking Jose Bautistas 2010 club record for most homers in the month. Dioner Navarro and Steve Tolleson hit consecutive home runs in the fourth inning in Torontos seventh straight victory and 10th in its past 11 games. That bailed out starter Drew Hutchison, who got the win despite giving up five runs over five innings. "Nothing was good, nothing was sharp," Hutchison said. The Rays had a four-game winning streak snapped despite getting home runs from Desmond Jennings, James Loney and David DeJesus as starter Erik Bedard yielded eight runs and 13 hits in four-plus frames. "They just put the heavy gloves on and beat us up tonight," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. That kind of output could be enough to win tonight given Alex Cobbs current 21 2/3 scoreless-innings streak he carries into this start. That run is the third-longest in team history, behind Matt Moores 22 1/3-inning stretch last season and James Shields club-record mark of 23 consecutive innings set in 2011. Cobb has not allowed a run since giving up four over five innings of a loss to Toronto on April 1 in his first start of the season, dropping to 2-1 lifetime with a 2.95 ERA versus Toronto. The 26-year-old followed up that loss to the Blue Jays with consecutive scoreless outings before a trip to the disabled list caused by a left oblique strain. He returned to action for the first time in nearly six weeks on Thursday and shut out Oakland over 6 2/3 innings, scattering three hits and two walks while fanning six in a no-decision. "He was outstanding," said Maddon of Cobb, who is 1-1 with a 1.40 ERA on the year. "Having been off as long as he had, you saw the stuff, the strike throwing, the competitive nature." The Blue Jays have won three of five versus the Rays this season. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Pon Paź 22, 2018 06:32 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pon Paź 22, 2018 06:32
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AMT Strona Główna » Organizatorzy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: