Forum AMT Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
its something that will go down in hi

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AMT Strona Główna » Organizatorzy Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
its something that will go down in hi
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

Post its something that will go down in hi Odpowiedz z cytatem
Leicester captain Wes Morgan is hoping to avoid bursting into tears when lifting the Premier League trophy on Saturday. Stanley Cup Jersey . Morgan will become the first Leicester captain to pick up the top flights silverware in the clubs 138-year history.The Foxes are also the most unexpected champions in English football history, but champions they are after Tottenham - the last club who could stop them - were held to a 2-2 draw at Chelsea on Monday night. Morgan, a rock at the heart of Citys defence all season, will be handed the trophy after Saturdays game with Everton at the King Power Stadium, and he admits he will struggle to keep his emotions in check. Morgan will get to lift this on Saturday Im just going to try and hold back the tears, he told Sky Sports News HQ. I think its going to be very emotional. Its the biggest moment in my life and I cant wait to hold the trophy and get my hands on it.I can officially say Im going to get my hands on the trophy right now. A lucky Leicester fan has been selected from thousands to present the trophy to captain Wes Morgan. Its an achievement that might never be achieved again so Im just taking it all in now, enjoying the moment… and I cant wait until Saturday.Morgan admits he can scarcely believe what the Foxes have done having been installed as 5,000-1 outsiders for the title at the start of the season. Fantastic, its unbelievable, he said, speaking at the training ground after long celebrations at striker Jamie Vardys house. Im still punching myself. I cant quite believe it yet. Its not sunk in yet. It was a long night, last night… plenty of celebrating and Im feeling pretty drained at the minute.You have seen some of the scenes on video and that just continued on. And after the initial euphoria had finished everyone was just down. Claudio Ranieri thinks Leicesters Premier League title run cant be replicated. A lot of people were down on their knees, a few tears and a lot of hugs and kisses going on. I got a bit emotional myself… unbelievable scenes. The boys were jumping on each other and standing on furniture… I hope Vardys house is all right this morning.Everyone was just so excited and phoning their loved ones and messages coming through from everybody. It means so much to everyone involved with Leicester and all around the world. Just the effect weve had on people - it is felt from everywhere. Leicester goalkeeper coach Mike Stowell says the squads team spirit was the key factor in winning the Premier League. I cant quite believe it. Its safe to say I never thought Id be in this position right now. So it just puts things into perspective, how far we have come and the journey we have been on, its something that will go down in history, definitely. Also See: Leicester video Leicester stats Leicester stats Get a £10 free bet! Carey Price Jersey . The win puts the final playoff berth in Group A in question. If the Czechs beat Slovakia on Tuesday, they will go through. If they lose, Germany will get the last quarter-final berth. Brendan Gallagher Jersey . JOHNS, N. http://www.canadiensauthority.com/authentic-paul-byron-canadiens-jersey/ . -- Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf has been suspended two games for his hit from behind on Kevan Miller of the Bruins.London, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Arsenal revealed Thursday that midfielder Mikel Arteta and defender Mathieu Debuchy sustained injuries and will miss three months of action. Arteta, 32, last featured in Arsenals Champions League clash with Borussia Dortmund on Nov. 26 when was forced out of the match due to a calff injury, but the Spaniard has undergone ankle surgery for a separate ailment and is expected to be in recovery for three months. Charles Hudon Jersey. . Debuchy will miss approximately the same amount of time after undergoing shoulder surgery for an injury sustained in Arsenals defeat of Stoke City on Sunday. Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '
Czw Paź 11, 2018 04:51 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Czw Paź 11, 2018 04:51
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AMT Strona Główna » Organizatorzy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: