Forum AMT Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Is Elder Scrolls Online worth playing?

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AMT Strona Główna » Offtopic Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Is Elder Scrolls Online worth playing?
Autor Wiadomość
xiayumin

Post Is Elder Scrolls Online worth playing? Odpowiedz z cytatem
Well, in my opinion, yes.

I suppose it depends upon what you want from a game, really. I don’t really take part in any of the PVP so I can’t comment on ESO Gold For Sale this content, but I’ve tried just about everything else and I really enjoy the game.

the plus points for me;

its immersive, I really invest time developing characters and have experimented with all sorts of different builds
its beautiful, just last night I had to sit back and admire the in-game sunset over the mountains
its fun
there’s so much to Elder Scrolls Online Gold do, dungeons, side quests, main quests, crafting, building and PVP if you want it
the lore is rich and makes it clearly an Elder Scrolls game
its free, apart from initial purchase and your xbox live membership

Since it came out on xbox in June 2015 I’ve played almost every single day and I’m still finding quests I hadn’t come across before. Very Happy
Pią Lip 26, 2019 09:28 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pią Lip 26, 2019 09:28
shirleyjonesz711

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
I enjoyed this game as well since I have trained my shooting skills before on the train your aim website on PC. You should try it too!

By the way have you tried the dress up game gacha life? Planning to play it. What are your thoughts?
Wto Sie 04, 2020 13:44 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
JeffSimons

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
It's a YES for me. My friends and I have spent hours on Elder Scrolls Online. Doing quests is so much fun and the PvP system is just superb. Once we're done with the game, we're thinking of playing rules of survival vs pubg next but don't know which one to play first.
Wto Sie 04, 2020 13:51 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wto Sie 04, 2020 13:51
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AMT Strona Główna » Offtopic Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: