Forum AMT Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
new balance 860V9

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AMT Strona Główna » Zgrupowania Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
new balance 860V9
Autor Wiadomość
Augus Thackeray

Post new balance 860V9 Odpowiedz z cytatem
New Balance does make great shoes- they hold up new balance 860V9 pretty well and they are cushy and wide for those of use without narrow feet. I'll admit though it is funny how if you don't want to wear nice loafers or something with jeans you can throw on classic new balances and that somehow is acceptable. On a side note- is all this anti-semitism crap for real. I'm pretty knew to this blog but it seems that there are two types who seem to dominate- illiterate racists who invoke christianity as a convoluted justification and smarmy dipshits who say things like transubstantiating jesus blood drinkers rather than simply calling a duck a duck and saying christian.

If you fall into this group, you must definitely suck and should not wear new balances because there sweet wide comfort would infringe upon your anal retentive lifestyles- have a nice evening!This new balance 996 one is also bad. New Balance is a SUPERIOR brand to Nike. Maybe the sweatshop thing had something to do with it because I understand wp like to do some charity while they shop, but New Balance is more comfortable than Nike, has less BULLSHIT than nike, it new balance sale is all around BETTER. You are hating on white people for making a good consumer choice for once???

Yep, got my New Balance (need new ones though  mine are 3 years old and shot) and my Keens and some Chacos& nobody else has mentioned Chacos  they rock. But they're not pretty shoes, just comfy ones. ?? Oh yeah, and I have some birks too but don't wear them much since I got the Chacos. As a side note, I only payed white people prices for one or two pairs of these shoes& ..I RARELY pay new balance softball cleats full price. ??

white people wear new balance or asics or the brown shoes you cant tie. that aint no lie. so when your walkin down the street take a look at their feet. you will soon see that they are everywhere but you wont care like me. cuz my feet will be bare before i try a pair..of white people shoes that can be worn by some jews. unless they are like me and refuse to wear that gear on their feet. so id like you to share with me if you ever meet.. a white person with brand new J's on their feet. i will continue my rhyme as soon as some one gives me a beat. or let my main man finish cuz we call him mencrezey.

I think your first responder h it it on the head& not everyone is a D, or medium width& which is the width in which about 97% of all shoes come in (casual, dress, sporty, sneakers, heals, etc., etc.,). I'm not morbidly obese or anything, but I have been blessed with very wide feet. The only reason I own, and have for many years, new balance fresh foam 1080 New Balance shoes is because they actually fit. That is an important factor when you run 3 or 4 miles. That's the only reason& trust me, it's not because they look cool.

Wow. I have never felt so "with it". I have worn New Balance for about 4 years and had no idea of their status until coming across this blog today. I just hope no one notices, because I am happy to be considered totally unfashionable. Has anybody got some advice for me as to how to respond should [img]http://www.utbpamporovo.com/images/look/new balance fresh foam 1080-955amv.jpg[/img] I be accused of being like the rest of "them".
Czw Sty 02, 2020 02:36 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Czw Sty 02, 2020 02:36
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AMT Strona Główna » Zgrupowania Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: